Soccer Cape Breton is please to announce that we have received funding for two (2) grants for
employment to assist with the operations of our summer programs.
We are accepting resumes for two (2) Summer Soccer Coordinators. Application deadline will be Friday
April 30th, 2021 at 4:00pm. Resumes can be emailed to Wil van Hal, SCB President at
Reporting for these positions will be to the Soccer Cape Breton Executive.
Roles and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Liaising and communicating with local member clubs to ensure a safe soccer program for 2021.
• Supporting clubs with Grassroots (U4-U11) and Youth (U13-U18) programs with Skill Centre
events, coaching support and jamborees.
• Inventory and maintenance of equipment.
• CB Youth League operations (registering teams, scheduling, maintaining statistics and standings,
• Other administrative and on field duties.
• Compliance with and ensuring COVID-19 protocols are adhered to in accordance with Public
Health and SNS Return to Play plan.
Eligibility and Requirements:
• Applicants must be attending post-secondary education in the fall (proof of enrollment is
• Experience with playing or coaching soccer
• Organized, committed and able to work well with others and independently.
• Responsible, motivated and self-directed.
• Interest in working with children of various ages.
• Must be available to work days, weekends, evenings.
Resumes will be reviewed by the SCB Executive and only those selected for an interview will be
contacted. Positions will require 35 hours per week for 12 weeks.
Thank you for your interest in Soccer Cape Breton!